Wednesday, July 26, 2006

E--pure rock fury

This is Eric. He's my wifes brother, a good friend, and a pretty good photographer in his right. It's a good day when the 2 of us are able to load our gear in the truck and take off. Maybe it's the ease of the company that has allowed me to shoot the shots of him I have. This is a small sampling of those shots, but I think some of the better shots. This collection here might just be some of the best portraits I've done period. They are spontaneous and in the moment as well as honest and revealing. Please be sure to check his blog.
www.eenphotos.blogspot.com








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something mysterious in what can't be seen. What does lie beneath it all? What do you photos reveal that you face hides?

Anonymous said...

agree with terrorkitten about the sky, very dramatic. I like #3 the best.

Natalie said...

These are great. I like the look of #2, but the framing of #4 is really cool.

Susan Jones said...

Have a picture in your minds-eye of what you 'think' a serial killer looks like?
I'm just say'n.
(heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
as always, love 'em.
xoxox