Saturday, March 18, 2006



It's late, should be in bed--after 1am, but I'm having a belated St. Patty's beer and an early St. Pookies day beer, my best bud's b-day today, happy day Rob, Griz v BC what a present, the Griz head to the sweet 16. Enjoying a Widmer's '06 NW Red, very nice. Shot the OSAA State Dance (and drill?) I set and shot the teams, keep thinking I would rather be doing the action, but the teams is easier work. Might post a couple of the groups later, right now some things that are completely unrelated to anything, a shot of me, what the hell, by one Roland Simmons, photog extrordinaire....The other is a shot, pissed and waiting to get on Walker road, man I hate driving in Beaverton.

Goodnight now.

5 comments:

Roland Simmons said...

What a hansome dude.

Roland Simmons said...

should read "handsome"

j m said...

Is it the black and white that makes him look so old??? Or is he really getting old???

Anonymous said...

WOW! I always knew you had talent, it just keeps getting better and better. I am your biggest fan!

Mollie Page said...

Dont get me started on the driving in Beaverotn thing! LOL
As for the comments left by others..no you do NOT look old, and yes quite handsome. I agree Roland.