Monday, May 15, 2006

Music




Shot "action" at the OSAA Band and orchestra last Thurs, Fri & Saturday. A couple of long days and there really wasn't much action, although there were some momnets to be had....when the triangles were busted out, it got crazy as hell...The music was good, even great in many cases. I enjoyed the orchestra day the best, the string orchestras were my favorite, I love the violin and there were some very talented kids playing. The shot of the director here might be the best shot I took all three days, but I think this guy wanted to kick me out of the auditorium, the shutter on a 20-D is pretty loud and in a silent acoustically tuned auditorium it's really loud. I'm afraid I might have truly disturbed this guy, and I felt bad for it, because he was really into it. I tried really hard to shoot when the volume of the group went up, but I didn't get many more shots like that one.

No comments: