Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Disneyland



Finally some shots from Disneyland. I tried to take an artistic approach to the magical kingdom, but that was a little difficult when I was trying to keep up with my kids in the mob of people, apparently there were quite a few people that received the same Christmas present! I scored major "dad of the year" points when I waited in line for almost 2 hours so the little princess could meet the big princesses, she thought was pretty neat stuff. We saw Jedi in training battle Darth Vader, Brett was quite dissapointed when he wasn't selected to be a padawan. The Boys stormed Cinderella's castle, and we all got to pose with the giant mouse. Finally Amy and I pass the time in the airport, she rearranges her friends on the window ledge and poses while I wait for the medication to kick in, I could do a whole post on just the poses she was striking while I was taking these shots, she was pretty funny.


5 comments:

Dave MacIntyre said...

Good stuff! I love the Star Wars characters.

Anonymous said...

All that's missing is the Griswold Wagon Queen Family Truckster...

photowannabe said...

Looks like you had an amazing time. Of course you are Dad of the Year for that gift. Glad you had a good time inspite of the crowds.

Unknown said...

Been there, done that. I envy you. I had a great time with my kids in Disneyworld. Great pictures.

Susan Jones said...

wonderful photos capturing a wonderful family event! lucky you! treasure those moments.