Sunday, April 15, 2007

Addition




Been too long since I last posted, spring break and a bad back have had me either on the go or flat on my back. A couple of months ago we lost the first pet my wife and I had together, a cat named Boo Radley-perfectly named-He was really my wifes pet and she had recently decided that she was ready for a new pet. I wasn't too excited about another cat, so when she said she was thinking about a beagle, I said sounds good to me..meet Curious George. Nancy my wife found him at a beagle rescue outfit. So far he has been an excellent fit with the family. Well behaved affectionate and he gets along with our other dog, Bob, they have a great time chasing each other around the yard. Now if I can just get him to stay in the yard.....

4 comments:

Eric E. Nagel said...

WOOF!

j m said...

Better than another cat.

Roland Simmons said...

That is one good looking dog

MMM said...

Hey- Props to you for rescuing that cute pup!!! Beagles are known for wandering away...it's a breed thing.