Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Man Trip-Day 2






The second day of our trip we drove from Frenchglen up to the summit of Steens Mnt. For now I will just post the drive to Kiger Gorge, the first OMG overlook of the day. The road up isn't too bad, you could probably drive a car up it. We stoppped at Fish Lake to check it out. We tried to put the sneak on a critter to get a shot up close, but had better luck sneaking up on the wild flowers, mostly lupine and indian paint brush. Kiger Gorge is an amazing sight, we sat there and scoped it out for a while. It is truly and impressive place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A "man trip" with pix of indian paint brush. Love it. You are quite talented.

TRM said...

And lupine too!

Spencer said...

Great pic's looks like it was a good trip...All my recent stuff is turning out grainy...cant figure out what I changed...guess I should learn more about my camera...take care my friend

S