Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tag I'm it.....

Thanks Don, http://bicyclelog.blogspot.com/ I've been tagged.

Four places I visit over and over:
My local homebrew supply store, Roth's Supermarket, Silverton Fitness, www.brew-wineforum.com

People who email me:
Nancy, Clark, Pookie-GO GRIZ, & E

Places I'd rather be:
Montana, my darkroom, my garage/brewery brewing my next brew

Movies I watch over and over:
Monsters Inc., Toy Story 1&2, Cars- I have kids , but I still really enjoy these movies.

Bands I listen to most:
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sheryl Crow, Mike Doughty, still have a lot of room in my MP3 player for some 80 hair metal& Van Halen& AC/DC& Led Zeppelin....etc...

Think I will tag Cat and Faye, since she hasn't been around for a while.

3 comments:

Eric E. Nagel said...

I guess you don't have enough Clutch to list them as a band that you listen to the most.

Eric E. Nagel said...

...but RHCP is a steady staple in your diet...

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag :)