Monday, July 10, 2006

More from the beach



Some more shots from my camping trip a week or so ago. These are from the second day. Went into Astoria to kick around wound up down by the docks the Red Eagle caught my eye, this boat has seen some rough miles, this photo doesn't show all the dents and dings, but it's in pretty rough shape. The sunset was not real colorful, so I shot it black and white and my buddy Rog took a shot of me while he held onto my digital camera for me. The birds in the sunset are pelicans, they flew by by the dozens kinda funny kinda weird.

6 comments:

Eric E. Nagel said...

looks like the REDEAGLE has been around the block a time or two.

Roland Simmons said...

Is that the sardine boat? Nice shot of you. Next time I come over to your place, I better see a 16x20 hanging on the wall. :-)

Eric E. Nagel said...

the more i look at it, the more i like "pelicans-2". i believe that my eye would have caught something similar.

Anonymous said...

Nice shots...That hat is sweet! I will pay money to see you wear that into the Two Bit on a Friday night!

Merili said...

I like your shots they seem very real specially the bird shot

Natalie said...

Wow, that shot with the bird is gorgeous. I like how they frame the boat in the background. The others are good too, but I just especially like that one.