Saturday, July 22, 2006

Playing with fire

Ok a few more from camping, sorry but it's really been the only chance I've had to shoot something other than youth sports action. My favorite part of camping is drinking beer around the camp fire. This has the whole crew in here I'm on the left, then Rog and his son Zane, Brett is next and then Theo. The kids had fun with sticks in the fire, is there anything more mezmerizing than fire? The other shots are of places we visited, the Astoria Column, The light house on the North Head Of Cape Dissapointment at the mouth of the Columbia River, and a shot of my hass, on the beach....kinda strange I guess, but it was the look I'm hoping for from the film I was shoot in it.


3 comments:

Wingnut said...

Nice, Funny, but what caught my attention in the camping photo was the light in the tent, a nice touch! Love the hassey shot, I miss mine, but not enough to want another, I kinda like the digital thing now that I am used to it. Great shots.

Susan Jones said...

devine-wonderful, I think you had a yummy time!

Dave MacIntyre said...

I hear ya about staring into a fire with a cold beer in hand. It's what I live for in the summer time.