Monday, October 29, 2007

sunny fall day


Again too long between post, sorry, just so busy. I snapped these on 10-22, a beautiful fall day, and after all the rain and gray we've had prior to this it seemed all the more beautiful. I was in kind of a rush this day, but in sort of a mood too, looking for something different, so I put some plastic wrap around my lens and smeared it with vasoline, I love this effect, especially on a sunny day. Also on the 30D you can customize picture styles, so I adjusted the sharpness and contrast and color saturation way down so as to emmulate the dreamy softness of the holga, these are what I came up with.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

What an amazing effect. Very creative. I'm definately going to try that.

don said...

These photos have a late 1960s feeling to them. I like that!

Spencer said...

Hey Ted! Sweet effects on those images bud. Ive got a bunch of new shots up now that i inherited Mol's 20d...A pleasure to view your
stuff as always mister....

S

photowannabe said...

Great effect . Isn't it fun to fiddle around a bit? Glad to have you back posting again. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.

Catherine said...

They are all fantastic!! Love the
great slightly distorted effect!
Cat

Troop 1309 said...

Great effect! I am going to try that one soon.