Sunday, April 23, 2006


Beautiful Sunday morning today. Too bad I have to work. A long time frame with very few teams, what a way to spend a Sunday. Wouldn't mind so much but it's in Beaverton, and I've decided that there isn't anything to take pictures there. Instead of hauling the Hoss around I think I'll take the Holga and see what happens.
This shot is a Holga shot, one of the few I have digitized. Not sure there is much irrigation equipment sitting around the city of Beavers, but the Holga can transform the oridinary, if you look at it right. Have a nice day.

3 comments:

Roland Simmons said...

Good looking shots Bones. I never got around to getting a Holga. I have to start using my pinhole camera again....real soon. Later.

Anonymous said...

You should send one of those to you sister. She would really like it. You should call her or answere her email once in while too.

Anonymous said...

That was Paulla, not me... hehe. Nice pics, send me some. I have the others in my house and love them.