Thursday, April 27, 2006



A Couple more shots from our cruise. Both of these shot are from Manzinillo. I was very hesitant to go into this town. Where the ship was parked it was industrial shipping containers cranes freight cominging and going, I had my doubts about this place. Nancy and her folks went into town to do some shopping and had good things to say about the downtown area, so I went. I could have wandered arounf this place for a while, it was one of those places that I was wishing I had something more than just a point and shoot. The houses built into the hillside intruiged me, one next the other with a stair way clear up to the top off the hill. I want to go back and walk these stairs and watch as the light passes over them. The other shot is and example of the decorative iron work that was all over the place, you can see the the iron work on the windows in the other shot too, I could spend a lot of time exploring these designs, it was very cool.

1 comment:

Craig Mitchelldyer said...

oh man, Manzillio was a very cool place. wen i went on my cruise it was one of my favs....you have to take a tab to another part of town to get the nice stuff though...the industrial area is a bit scary looking from the boat!